Future Renewables ‘2 TICKETS FOR BALMORAL SHOW’ 2023 Competition
1. The Promoter is: Future Renewables Ltd, whose registered office is at Unit 4 Ballinamallard Enterprise Centre, Enniskillen Rd, Ballinamallard, Co. Fermanagh BT94 2BD.
2. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is open to NI residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Future Renewables, their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
4. The Balmoral Show 2023 Competition will be run on the official Future Renewables social media channels – Facebook (@futurerenewables) and Instagram (@future_renew). A single entry is permitted on each platform per person (maximum of 2 entries per person).
To enter on Facebook, entrants must ‘like’ the competition post and comment their answer to the question.
To enter on Instagram, entrants must ‘like’ the competition post and comment their answer to the question.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. The prize – 2 adult tickets for the Balmoral Show 2023 for a single day of the winner’s choice.
There will be TWO WINNERS each receiving TWO tickets.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
9. The Promotion commences at the time of the competition post and closes at 23:59 on Saturday 6th May (the Promotion Period). Two winners will be selected at random from Facebook or Instagram.
10. The Winners will be notified of the fact that they have won by direct message via Facebook or Instagram.
11. Prizes must be claimed by 17:00 on Monday 8th May or the winner automatically forfeits the prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
12. Should the winners not meet the entry requirements stipulated at point three of these conditions, then the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
13. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity for free as specified by the Promoter. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Future renewables have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
028 6638 9657
© 2023 Future Renewables Energy Systems Limited, Unit 4 Ballinamallard Enterprise Centre, Enniskillen Rd, Ballinamallard, Co. Fermanagh BT94 2BD.
Company registration number NI 629776. VAT number 208218723.